Beef Bulgogi Tacos
- By Tom Jackson
- Apr 15, 2022
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill and utilizes some leftover Koarean Barbecue Beef Bulgogi to answer the question, Will It Taco? The Beef Bulgogi Taco features fried kimchi, chile crunch slaw and gooey melty cheese in a toasted flour tortilla!
Beef Bulgogi Tacos
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 cups leftover Bulgogi
- 1 cup prepared kimchi
- Colonial Chile Oil
- Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- White Velveeta cheese
- For the Chile Crunch Slaw:
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, greens only, sliced
- 2 tbsp Colonial Chile Crunch
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp gochujang fermented chile paste
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning, to taste
To make the Chile Crunch Slaw, combine the Chile Crunch, tamari soy sauce, gochujang and lime juice in a medium sized bowl and whisk. Add the bean sprouts and green onions and toss to coat. Top with Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Preheat the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 425ºF with the Yoder Smokers Reversible Griddle in place over the fire box, flat side up.
Place chile oil on the griddle. Crisp the bulgogi and kimchi. Remove from griddle.
You might also enjoy: Italian Roast Pork Shoulder
Place cubes of Velveeta on the griddle. Top with tortilla and press to flatten the cheese. When a cheese crust is formed, flip and top with the bulgogi/kimchi. Remove from the griddle before the tortilla crisps. Top each taco with the chile crunch slaw and a shake of Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- BBQr's Delight Wood Pellets, 20lb BagAs low as
- ATBBQ Pan & Jerky Rack$19.99
- Shun Premier Grey Santoku 7"$199.95
- Boos Block R02 Cherry Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 1.5"$197.95
- Chef Works Bronx Bib Apron$39.99