Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill and utilizes some leftover Korean Barbecue Beef Bulgogi to answer the question, Will It Taco? The Beef Bulgogi Taco features fried kimchi, chile crunch slaw and gooey melty cheese in a toasted flour tortilla!
Beef Bulgogi Tacos
Chef Tom takes your taste buds on a flavor journey with this Beef Bulgogi Taco. Satisfy your craving for something unique with leftovers of Korean Barbecue Beef Bulgogi, fried kimchi, chile crunch slaw, gooey melty cheese and a toasted flour tortilla, all cooked up on the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill. Delicious!
- 2 cups leftover Bulgogi
- 1 cup prepared kimchi
Colonial Chile Oil
Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Flour tortillas
- White Velveeta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, greens only, sliced
2 tbsp Colonial Chile Crunch
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp gochujang fermented chile paste
- Squeeze of lime juice
Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning, to taste
For the Chile Crunch Slaw:
- To make the Chile Crunch Slaw, combine the Chile Crunch, tamari soy sauce, gochujang and lime juice in a medium sized bowl and whisk. Add the bean sprouts and green onions and toss to coat. Top with Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Preheat the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 425ºF with the Yoder Smokers Reversible Griddle in place over the fire box, flat side up.
- Place chile oil on the griddle. Crisp the bulgogi and kimchi. Remove from griddle.
Place cubes of Velveeta on the griddle. Top with tortilla and press to flatten the cheese. When a cheese crust is formed, flip and top with the bulgogi/kimchi. Remove from the griddle before the tortilla crisps. Top each taco with the chile crunch slaw and a shake of Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Serving Size
- 7.61 oz
- per serving
- 28.9 grams
- 49.4 grams
- 16.6 grams
- 2039 milligrams