Yoder Smokers Charcoal Basket for Offset Pits
Will allow you to burn charcoal for up to 8 hours in your offset smoker with minimal effort. To use the basket, simply drop it into the bottom of your firebox with the wood grate removed, fill it with unlit charcoal, add lit charcoal to the damper end of the firebox, and adjust your dampers so that your pit is cooking at the desired temperature.
- Cheyenne Charcoal Basket Dimensions: 17.6" x 9" x 5.3"
- Wichita Charcoal Basket Dimensions: 21.6" x 11.7" x 5.2"
- Kingman Charcoal Basket Dimensions: 20.8" x 13.7" x 6.2"
- Cimarron Charcoal Basket Dimensions: 20.33" x 13.33" x 6"
- Frontiersman Charcoal Basket Dimensions: 20.8" x 17.7" x 6.2"
*Please allow 10 day build time for the Kingman, Cimarron and Frontiersman charcoal baskets.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.