Shun Premier Grey Nakiri 5.5"
The nakiri is interesting thanks to it's unique blade shape. Nakiri is Japanese for "vegetable knife" and the new Premier Grey Nakiri is the ideal kitchen knife for slicing and dicing most every fruit and vegetable. The nakiri blade shape is extremely practical with its blunt tip. The nakiri is not rocked like a chef's knife because of the straight blade, edge, and spine. Use a push cut by moving the knife down and forward while keeping the edge parallel to the cutting surface.
- Perfect for processing vegetables and fruits
- VG-MAX cutting core; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey PakkaWood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.