Shun Premier 9.5" Slicing Knife
With the Shun Premier 9.5-inch Slicing Knife's longer length, narrower blade, and Shun-sharp edge you can make long, even slices without tearing or sawing. This kind of clean cut keeps more of the meat juices and thus more of the flavor inside the meat, rather than pooling on the cutting board. The Shun Premier Slicing Knife's 9 1/2-inch blade means you can cut slices with a single, long stroke. The narrow profile and razor-sharp Shun edge let the blade glide through the meat with less friction so each slice is perfect.
- Enables you to make thin, even slices of meat every time
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 9 1/2 in. (24.1 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.