Shun Classic Hollow Ground 7" Santoku
Ideal for slicing and dicing veggies, fruits, and small cuts of meat. The high-performance steel blade takes a razor-sharp edge and holds it longer. The knife's slightly curved blade allows you to make rocking cuts and its size is similar to that of an all-purpose chef's knife. There's no need to saw back and forth as the hollow-ground indentations on the blade help food release more easily. The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles.
- Light, all-purpose kitchen knife with slight curve on blade
- Hollow-ground indentations help food release from the blade
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: VG-MAX cutting core, 32 layers (16 per side) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.