Shun Classic Hollow Ground 12" Brisket Slicer
A long, narrow blade, cutting slices of hearty protein in a single pass to ensure more of the juices and flavor stay inside the meat. The long, razor-sharp blade means slices will look perfect since there's no need to saw back and forth. Hollow-ground indentations on the blade help food release more easily and the rounded tip makes the knife safer and easier to use. Full-tang construction ensures the slicer is strong and well-balanced. PakkaWood handles with an ebony finish complete the brisket knife's handsome look. The included wooden saya, or sheath, protects the blade and makes transportation simple and safe.
- Perfect for slicing larger cuts of meat
- Hollow-ground indentations help food release from the blade
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: AUS8A
- Handle: PakkaWood, ebony finish
- Blade length: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Includes wooden saya, or sheath
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.