Jensen Outdoor Opal End Table
Put an end to your quest for the perfect finishing piece with the Opal 24" Square End Table from Jensen Outdoor. As a place to rest your drink or display decorative accents, this handsome square table completes any seating ensemble with its traditional styling, tapered legs and intricate tabletop details formed from individual slats of Ipe timber paired to a full Ipe frame.
This entertaining essential sits squarely in the Opal Collection and features the fine craftsmanship of 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber, sustainably sourced from dry-tropical forests in Bolivia. These unique growing conditions provide Ipe timber with remarkable strength, durability and a natural resistance to weather, sun and moisture. Ipe timber arrives with a rich, chocolate brown color that can be preserved with easy care or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina for endless design versatility.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Constructed with mortise and tenon to create a polished, contemporary aesthetic.
- Crafted with individual slats of durable Ipe timber forming the central tabletop details, robust table frame and tapered legs.
- Both beautiful and versatile, the end table completes any seating ensemble and has an endless array of uses.
- Height: 17"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.