Jensen Outdoor Coral Square Chat Table in Natural Weave
Cocktails and conversation flow around the Coral 42″ Square Chat Table from Jensen Outdoor. All your guests will be talking about the stylish basketweave design of the eco-friendly Viro Fiber® material, which is intricately woven on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. The chic accents of chocolate brown, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber on the tabletop, base and feet will render all of your guests speechless in admiration.
The allure of the Coral Collection is its signature master craftsmanship, the highest-quality materials and the thoughtful use of sustainably-sourced Ipe timber from dry, Bolivian forests. The outstanding durability of this tropical hardwood makes it ideal for outdoor landscapes as it withstands weather, sun, moisture and wind. When new, Ipe timber displays a stunning, chocolate brown color that can be maintained with ease, yet may also be allowed to mature into a subtle silver patina that speaks volumes when paired with Viro Fiber® material in Natural weave.
- Large table frame crafted from environmentally-friendly Viro Fiber® material atop a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with accents of Ipe timber forming the tabletop, base and feet.
- Durable Viro Fiber® is prized for its strength, ecologically-sound construction, and resistance to the natural elements.
- The use of highly durable, weather-resistant, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia ensures longevity in outdoor settings.
- Ipe table frame displays a smooth-as-glass hand finish from a unique, fine-grain sanding technique.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber form the geometric tabletop details, table perimeter, base and table legs.
- Some assembly required.
- Height: 23"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 42"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.