Jensen Outdoor Coral Dining Side Chair in Gray Weave and Level Pumice Cushion
Relax and be assured of abundant seating with a contoured backrest and sturdy seat crafted from stylishly woven Viro Fiber® material on a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. This side chair stands out with Ipe timber on the base and legs. The perfect match for any patio, the Coral Side Chair is warmly welcomed at any Ipe dining table from Jensen Outdoor.
The finest craftsmanship and transitional design elements define the Coral Collection, which features 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from tropical forests deep in Bolivia. Ipe timber is prized for its natural durability and resistance to both weather and time. Preserve the deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber with the greatest of ease, or allow it to mature into a lustrous silver patina to reveal its more elegant side. The comfort and tasteful Gray coloring of this Viro Fiber® selection are heightened with cushions in all-weather Sunbrella® Level Pumice fabric.
- Frame features the inspired synergy of textural Viro Fiber® material woven around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with glass-smooth Ipe timber forming the base and legs
- Eco-friendly Viro Fiber® has remarkable strength and can withstand weather, moisture, sun and wear.
- Sustainably sourced from Bolivian forests, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber is renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to the natural elements.
- Upon welcoming, Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time, if desired, or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina.
- Ipe legs constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a polished appearance.
- Gather more around an Ipe timber dining table and linger longer with your guests with a comfortably-contoured backrest and a firm, supportive seat.
- Some assembly required.
- Height: 34"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 29"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Weight: 17 lbs
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Sunbrella® Fabric:
- 303 Fabric Protector makes cushion fabric repellent to water and dirt and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew while assisting in the prevention of stains.
- In a ventilated area, apply 303 Fabric Protector to all dry and clean Sunbrella® fabric surfaces until soaked, then let dry completely.
Reapply to clean surfaces 1x per year or after cleaning.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Moisten fabric surfaces with a sponge or wet towel then spray a light mist of Fabric Cleaner over the entire surface of the fabric.
- Use a sponge or a clean towel to gently break up any stains.
- Rinse fabric completely to remove all soapy residue.
- Let fabric air dry completely.
ALTERNATIVELY: You can prepare a cleaning solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of warm water and place the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.