Alfa Nano Countertop Gas Pizza Oven, Copper
Ready to create Italian style pizza in your backyard with the convenience of gas? Alfa's gas fired Nano pizza oven fits the bill. With the same sturdy, compact design of the original "Alfa One", this gas version heats up in just 10-minutes and bakes like an authentic Neapolitan pizza oven.
Alfa Nano Countertop Gas Pizza Oven Features
- Unique heat deflector design gradually releases heat from the flue to ensure steady, high heat
- Oven mouth is designed to retain heat while allowing easy rotation of pizza inside
- Window in door allows you to monitor food as it cooks
- Cooking chamber construction: reinforced stainless steel
- Double layer ceramic fiber insulation contains heat and prevents external frame from overheating
- Reaches cooking temperature within 10 minutes
- Four (4) firebricks make up the oven floor to gradually absorb and release heat
- Oven floor dimensions: 19.6” x 15.7”
- Assembled dimensions: 28.75" x 21.5" x 18.9"
- Easy to assemble: screw on the leveling feet and put the flue, chimney, chimney cap, and gas knob in place
- Oven comes pre-set for LP gas including regulator (NG conversion kit is included with the oven)
- Maximum oven temperature: 1000-degrees fahrenheit
- Made in Italy
- Formerly called Alfa One
- MPN: FXONE-GRAM
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.