Alfa 4 Pizze Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
Boasts enough floor space to cook four pizzas at once. With Alfa’s distinct, sleek design and superior construction – this is the perfect unit for a backyard cooking space! The 4 Pizze wood-fired oven reaches cooking temperatures in just 20 minutes, and perfectly cooks a Neapolitan style pizza in 90-seconds.
The optional base makes the oven easy to move and self-contained. Two side shelves included with the cart up the convenience factor. The door features two ergonomic wood handles which double as your draft control; open door wider for higher heat, close it down for cooler convection cooking. The powder coated copper exterior means this unit is not only durable, it looks great as well.
Alfa 4 Pizze Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven Features
- Easy to assemble – insert the flue, screw in the shelves, and mount the cart if applicable
- Unit without the base includes small countertop "feet" to safely use the oven on a non-combustible surface
- Stainless steel and powder coat withstand high temps
- Stainless dome enables oven to reach high temperatures with low fuel consumption
- Ceramic fiber insulation retains heat and prevents external frame from overheating
- Fuel: hardwood logs, 2” diameter maximum
- Fuel consumption: 8.8 lbs/hour
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9"
- Oven Mouth Width: 26.7”
- Reaches cooking temperature within 20 minutes
- Interchangeable firebricks make up floor of oven
- Max temperature: 752°F
- Made in Italy
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.