Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Wood Fired Pizza Oven
About the Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Wood Fired Oven
The Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Wood Fired Oven is the ultimate residential wood fired oven. This countertop oven features a small footprint and can be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. The oven is pre-assembled and comes in two color variations so that it will fit your entertainment area perfectly. Chicago Brick Oven's pizza ovens are sourced and built in the USA. The signature "Flame Roll" cooking style generates high, even temperatures for an excellent cooking experience.
Cut down on the cost and time of a fully custom oven installation, while benefiting from an oven that is designed to give you amazing results cook after cook.
Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Wood Fired Oven Features
- Metal insulating hood available in silver vein or copper vein
- Accessory package included: pizza peel, brush, infrared thermometer gun
- Heats up in 45-60 minutes in mild weather conditions
- Kiln dried after casting process
- Refractory style oven - slightly slower to reach temperature but easier on fuel consumption
- Lower dome is traditional Neapolitan style, means even temps and low fuel consumption
- Hearth space: 27" x 22"
- Floor dimensions: 34.25" x 32.5"