Bella Outdoor Living Grande32 Portable Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
Please allow additional time for processing. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Estimated Shipping: 6-8 weeks
Please note that our Freight Policy applies to this item.
A 32″ stainless steel pizza oven manufactured in the United States by Forno Bravo in Colorado Springs, CO.
The oven arrives fully assembled, and is lightweight enough that it is fully portable and can be set up in less than an hour.
More affordable and flexible than traditional refractory or brick ovens, the Bella Outdoor Living Grande32 Portable Wood Fired Pizza Oven is easily installed, no curing required and can even be taken on a family vacation.
This wonderful pizza oven heats up remarkably quick (15-30 minutes) and uses less wood on average than a traditional brick oven.
- Cooking floor 32″width X 24″ deep; all stainless steel landing and prep area
- You can bake 4 pizzas at a time, or 60 pizzas per hour
- Outdoor use only, can be installed under patio with UL103HT chimney
- Wood fired pizza oven, no gas or charcoal
- Stainless steel pizza oven dome core with powder coated wrap
- Stainless steel cart with hardware to assemble
- Stainless steel stovepipe with flue
- Stainless steel door
- High grade ceramic cooking floor
- Starter tool kit with gloves, stainless steel pizza peel and wooden pizza peel
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE