Chef Eric from Kamado Joe shows us how to get a ceramic grill to a high searing temperature quickly. Then he makes an amazing Flank Steak recipe with Chimichurri Butter.
- 1 Flank Steak
1 Tablespoon Lane’s BBQ Q-Nami Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Cup Parsley
- ½ Cup Cilantro
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon Saica Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For Chimichurri Butter:
- Combine all in a food processor and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer the mixture to the center of a piece of wax paper. Roll the paper into a cylinder around the room temp butter mixture and twist the ends in opposite directions giving shape the compound butter. Refrigerate until set, roughly 1 hour. Then slice into ¼ inch thick rounds.
Parchment to shape. As grill comes to temperature, place a Cast Iron Grill Grate at the center level of the Divide & Conquer System.
You might also enjoy: Picanha with Garlic Butter
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 7 grams
- 92 grams
- 76 grams
- 464 milligrams