These delicious Pork Tenderloin Pineapple Bowls will add an explosion of flavor to your summer menu! An irresistibly juicy combination of sweet and savory, they offer a unique and beautiful dish that's sure to be a hit. Delight your family and friends with this unforgettable meal!
Pork Tenderloin Pineapple Bowls
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
These Pork Tenderloin Pineapple Bowls are the perfect summertime recipe. They’re fresh, bright, sweet, savory and to top it off, they’re absolutely beautiful!
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 450ºF, set up for direct grilling with GrillGrate panels in place over the firebox.
- Halve the pineapple through the core and stem. Core out a “V” shaped section of the flesh to create a bowl in each half of the pineapple. Take the cored out section and slice the flesh off of the core in spear shapes. Discard the core. Keep the spears for grilling.
Trim any silver skin from the surface of the pork tenderloin. Season with R Butts R Smokin’ Ozark Heat.
- Grill the pork on the GrillGrates until you have nice grill marks. Turn and brown all sides. Move to indirect heat and cook until the internal temperature reaches 140ºF. Remove from the grill and rest 5 minutes.
- Grill the pineapple spears until you have nice grill marks on all sides. Remove from the grill.
- Dice the grilled pork and pineapple into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients for the bbq sauce and whisk well to combine.
- To build the Pork Tenderloin Pineapple Bowls, start by placing a layer of jasmine rice in the pineapple bowl. Top with the grilled pork and pineapple. Drizzle the sauce over the top and garnish with sliced green onions.
- Serving Size
- 2 servings (8-10oz)
- per serving
- 73 grams
- 65 grams
- 9 grams
- 795 milligrams