Treat your taste buds to a unique and delicious dish with our Perfect Pork Meatballs recipe! We combine ground pork shoulder, bacon, sweet cherry peppers, and hot chili pepper juice to create a mouth-watering, flavorful experience.
Perfect Pork Meatballs
Try your hand at making the perfect pork meatballs with this delicious combination of ground pork shoulder, bacon, sweet cherry peppers, and hot chili pepper juice!
- 2 1/2 lbs Pork Shoulder
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 10 Sweet Cherry Peppers
- 1/4 cup Hot Chili Pepper Juice
- 1 lb bread (the drier, the better)
- 4 eggs
4 tbsp Cattleman's Grill Tri-Tip Seasoning
- Using a good boning knife, cube up 2 1/2 pounds of pork shoulder. Place in a large mixing bowl. Cut up 1/2 pound of bacon, place in bowl with pork shoulder. Combine the cherry peppers, chili pepper juice, eggs, bread, and Cattleman's Grill Tri-Tip Seasoning into the bowl. Mix well.
- A handful at a time, put the mixture through a meat grinder.
- Once the mixture is fully ground, roll out the meatballs and place them in a buttered foil pan.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 (or other grill) to 400°F. Cook the meatballs for 15 - 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 170°F (use the Maverick PT-75 thermometer for fast and accurate temperature readings). Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 11.68 oz
- per serving
- 21 grams
- 34 grams
- 31 grams
- 1919 milligrams