This salad makes it feel like summer, where fresh vegetables reign alongside sweet and spicy barbecue flavors. The dressing is not complicated, combining your favorite ranch and barbecue sauce! This great meal prep option is a crowd favorite!
BBQ Shrimp Salad
Fresh veggies and sweet & spicy barbecue flavors come together in this delicious Summer Salad recipe, sure to become a lunchtime favorite! This easy-to-make dressing is a perfect blend of ranch and BBQ, and makes a great meal addition!
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 4 Cobs Corn
Saica Extra Virgil Olive Oil, as needed
R Butts R Smokin Honey Chipotle Rub, as needed
- 2/3 cup reduced-Fat Avocado Ranch Dressing
1/3 cup Plowboys Tarheel Tang
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large Red Onion
- 2 Avocados, halved
- 1 Lime, cut into quarters
- 8 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 small bunch of basil
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, sliced thin
Preheat YS640s to 450°F, set up for indirect grilling.
Season shrimp with R Butts R Smokin Honey Chipotle Rub. Season corn with EVOO and honey chipotle rub.
- Grill corn and shrimp over high heat until shrimp is cooked through and corn is tender. This will take about 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Prep the vegetables. Thin-slice iceberg lettuce, halve cherry tomatoes, dice red onion, chiffonade basil, and halve avocados. To preserve the avocados, take a lime wedge and wipe lime juice on the cut side to prevent browning/oxidizing.
Make dressing by mixing two parts ranch with one part Plowboys Tarheel Tang.
- Portion and assemble in containers for the week. To serve, slice avocado over the salad, add dressing, and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 22.32 oz
- per serving
- 42 grams
- 32 grams
- 39 grams
- 752 milligrams