Chef Tom takes you on an exciting culinary journey with his delectable Lime Jalapeno Shrimp Skewers with a Roasted Jalapeno Sauce. Let the bold flavors of lime and jalapeno tantalize your taste buds and ignite your senses!
Lime Jalapeño Shrimp Skewers with Roasted Jalapeño Sauce
This delectable recipe from Chef Tom will tantalize your taste buds! Learn to make succulent Lime Jalapeno Shrimp Skewers with an irresistible Roasted Jalapeno Sauce. Get ready for a delicious experience and an exciting culinary adventure!
- Place the shrimp on bamboo skewers and lay them in a shallow pan. Cover with equal parts Sweetwater Spice Lime Jalapeño Fajita Bath and water. Marinate for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 pellet grill to 450°F, set up for direct grilling with GrillGrates.
- To make the dipping sauce, place the jalapeños on the grill and cook until the skin is blackened on all sides. Place in a zip top bag and let steam 10-15 minutes. Remove from the bag, peel the skins from the flesh and scrape out the seeds and stem. Mince the flesh of the pepper and discard the rest. Then, combine the peppers with the cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice and garlic in a small container. Using an immersion blender (or small food processor or blender), process until the mixture is smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- Remove the skewers from the marinade. Strain the solids from the liquid marinade. Rub the solids all over the shrimp.
- Grill the shrimp on both sides to achieve nice grill marks. Remove from the grill when the shrimp are opaque and an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the shrimp reads 130°F. Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
- Serving Size
- 10.88 oz
- per serving
- 15 grams
- 53 grams
- 15 grams
- 1149 milligrams