Chef Tom fires up the Kamado Joe Pellet Joe for these EASY flavor-packed Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Wings!
Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Wings
Taste sweet and spicy perfection with Chef Tom's Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Wing recipe! Fired up on the Kamado Joe Pellet Joe, these wings pack a flavorful punch without all the fuss.
- 5 lb whole chicken wings
1/3 cup Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Seasoning
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
Cornhusker Kitchen Spray Duck Fat
- 1/2 cup Sriracha
1/2 cup Reida Farm Wildflower Honey
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 tsp garlic, grated on microplane
- 2 tsp ginger, grated on microplane
For the Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- Preheat your Kamado Joe Pellet Joe to 450ºF.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a 8” skillet. Place in grill to cook for a few minutes. Remove and cool.
- Combine Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Seasoning and cornstarch in a small bowl and mix. Season the whole wings with the mixture on both sides. Spray with duck fat.
- Place wings on grill. Grill to lightly char then flip and continue cooking until the internal temperature in the deepest part of the drumette surpasses 170ºF. Remove from the grill.
- Combine the wings and sauce in a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- Serving Size
- 4.57 oz
- per serving
- 75 grams
- 11 grams
- 49 grams
- 4564 milligrams