Grilled Buffalo Wings
If you’ve never made your own Grilled Buffalo Wings, you’re missing out! The scratch-made buffalo sauce is so easy and so tasty that you’ll never want to do store-bought sauce again. Pair that with the char of a grilled wing, and you’ve got it made!
- 18 whole chicken wings, tips removed, flats separated from drumettes
Smoke on Wheels BBQ Marinade
Noble Saltworks Hickory Smoked Finishing Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
2/3 cup Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
For the buffalo sauce:
- Place your wings in an 8 quart Briner Bucket. Cover with Smoke on Wheels BBQ Marinade. Soak for 1 hour.
- To make the buffalo sauce, combine all ingredients in a Lodge 8” Cast Iron Skillet. Bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 450ºF set up for direct grilling with GrillGrate panels in place over the firebox.
- Remove the wings from the marinade. Season with the Noble Saltworks Hickory Smoked Finishing Salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Grill until the internal temperature reaches 175ºF, and the outside has nice grill marks and char. Remove from the grill. Place in a mixing bowl. Add enough buffalo sauce to the bowl to coat the wings. Toss to cover wings in the sauce.
- Serve the Grilled Buffalo Wings with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 21 grams
- 30 grams
- 48 grams
- 1324 milligrams