If your New Year’s resolution is to eat more cheese, then you’re in luck. We’ve got cheese. Creamy, delicious Brie smothered in raspberry jalapeño jam and wrapped up in buttery, flaky puff pastry. You know you want it.
Grilled Brie and Jam in Puff Pastry
Discover the delightful flavors of Grilled Brie and Jam in Puff Pastry. Made with a delectable raspberry jalapeño jam and wrapped up in buttery, flaky puff pastry, this delicious dish will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more!
- 1 (8 oz) wheel brie
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
Holmes Made Raspberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
- 1 egg
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 400°F. Lay the puff pastry out on your work surface. Place the wheel of brie in the center of the pastry. Top with Holmes Made Raspberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread.
- Pull the corners of the pastry over the brie to the center of the wheel. Smash the corners together to seal them together, encasing the cheese and jam.
- Place the pastry on a parchment lined sheet pan or wooden grilling plank. Whisk the egg with a tablespoon of water. Brush the egg on top of the pastry.
- Bake until the pastry is cooked through and begins to brown, about 30 minutes.
I've been preaching the value of keeping your freezer stocked with puff pastry for some time now, and this recipe is another great reason why. It's a perfect winter party snack. Just the thing to feed a few friends during a football game.
- Serving Size
- 2.66 oz
- per serving
- 44 grams
- 14 grams
- 43 grams
- 410 milligrams