There is never a bad time for tacos. Never! We're taking some classic breakfast burrito fillings and preparing them taco style, on the grill.
Grilled Breakfast Tacos
Greet your morning with these delicious Grilled Breakfast Tacos! We've taken classic breakfast burrito fillings and prepared them in the taco style - savory eggs, crispy bacon, and your favorite toppings! Whip up a quick and easy breakfast that is sure to add a spark of energy to your day.
- 1 lb bacon, cooked, diced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
1/2 cup 505 Southwestern Flame Roasted Green Chiles
- 6 eggs
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 12 small flour tortillas
- sour cream, for serving
Y'et Yet Jalapeño Salsa, for serving
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill to 425ºF, set up for direct grilling. Preheat a Lodge 12” Cast Iron Skillet directly over the firebox.
- When the skillet is hot add the oil, then the peppers, onions and one tablespoon Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning. Cook until softened and onions are translucent. Add the 505 Southwestern Flame Roasted Green Chiles and cook another 1-2 minutes, stirring. Remove and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs. Put some oil in the skillet. Add the eggs and a shake of Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning and a pinch of salt to the skillet. Cook the eggs until almost done. It’s ok if they’re slightly soft, as they will be cooked again.
- Combine the cooked diced bacon, veggies and eggs in a mixing bowl. Add the pepper jack cheese. Mix well. Scoop 1/4 cup of the filling onto a tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half around the filling and press closed. Repeat until filling is gone.
- Grill the tacos on both sides, directly on the grates, until lightly crisped and cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and Y'et Yet Jalapeño Salsa.
- Serving Size
- 7.49 oz
- per serving
- 15 grams
- 21 grams
- 29 grams
- 1265 milligrams