Elote Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Chef Tom fires up the Kamado Joe Classic III Charcoal Grill for Elote Grilled Mexican Street Corn!
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 tbsp Flavolcano Red Chile Sauce
Jacobsen Salt Co. Black Garlic Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning, to taste
- lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat your grill for high heat (500ºF+) direct grilling.
- Grill the corn until browned, rotating to brown evenly. Remove from heat.
- Combine the mayonnaise, Flavolcano, and Jacobsen Salt Co. Black Garlic Sea Salt. Mix well.
Brush the corn with the mayo mixture. Sprinkle with cotija cheese to coat the surface. Season with Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning.
- Serve immediately with a squeeze of lime juice.
You might also enjoy: Pork Belly Corn Fritters
- Serving Size
- 2.59 oz
- per serving
- 20.7 grams
- 7.3 grams
- 11.1 grams
- 729 milligrams