Indulge your senses with the World's Greatest Sandwich! A savory blend of bacon, French boule, Monterey Jack cheese, mayo, tomato, and lettuce combine to create a delicious medley of flavors and textures. Treat your taste buds to a decadent experience they won't soon forget!
World's Greatest Sandwich
Enjoy the World's Greatest Sandwich with its savory combination of bacon, French boule, Monterey Jack cheese, mayo, tomato, and lettuce. Treat your taste buds to a delicious medley of flavors and textures that will have you coming back for more.
- 3-4 slices thick cut bacon
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 2 (3/4” thick) slices of bread from French Boule
- 2 slices Monterrey jack cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2-4 slices tomato
- 1-2 leaves butter lettuce
- Cook the bacon in a skillet or on a rack over a pan, in the oven, to the desired doneness.
- Melt two tablespoons butter in a skillet, over medium-low heat. Place the two slices of bread over the melted butter. Place the two slices of jack cheese on one slice of bread. Cover the skillet and cook until the cheese is melted and bread is lightly toasted.
- Spread the mayo over the not toasted side of the slice of bread without cheese. Layer on the bacon, then the tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with a pinch of salt. Top the tomatoes with the lettuce.
- Melt the one remaining tablespoon of butter in a skillet. Cook the egg over medium-low heat until the thick white is nearly set. Turn and cook another 10 seconds to set the white. The Slide the egg out of the skillet and onto the lettuce. Top with the cheesy bread. Slice through the yolk, and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 17.06 oz
- per serving
- 41.5 grams
- 69.7 grams
- 107 grams
- 3007 milligrams