This traditional Kahlua Cheesecake features a creamy and smooth filling baked on top of a classic graham cracker crust. Enjoy a sweet, rich flavor with a hint of coffee and chocolate for a unique and delicious desserts that's sure to be a hit.
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 4 oz (8 Tbsp) melted butter
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 oz sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4.5 oz heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup Kahlua
For the crust:
For the filling:
- To make the graham cracker crust, melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add the graham cracker crumbs and sugar to the bowl, and mix until incorporated. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of your springform cheesecake pan. Use a measuring cup or glass to pack the crust down and level the surface.
- Preheat your grill to 300°F, set up for indirect grilling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the room temperature cream cheese and sugar. Whip on medium-high until light and fluffy and color has lightened. Scrape the sides occasionally and in between steps to help prevent lumps.
- Add the eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to incorporate before adding the next. Add the pinch of salt. Scrape bowl. Mix another thirty seconds. Turn mixer down to low. Pour in the heavy cream and Kahlua. Mix one minute then remove from the mixer. Whisk by hand until all lumps have disappeared. Pour into the springform pan over the crust.
- Place a foil pan (or sheet pan) on the bottom rack of the cooker and add a couple of inches of water. Place the cheesecake on top rack. Bake at 300°F until the cheesecake reaches an internal temperature of 155°F, about 2-2.5 hours. Pull and cool to room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Run a knife around the inside of the springform pan ring. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size
- 8.15 oz
- per serving
- 68 grams
- 11 grams
- 51 grams
- 632 milligrams