If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your grill life, check out these cheeseburger dogs. They're essentially a cheeseburger morphed into hot dog form. Oh, and they're stuffed with cheese!
Unleash your inner chef with Cheeseburger Dogs! Stuffed with gooey cheese and served with a zesty Chipotle Ketchup, these delicious treats are sure to tantalize your taste buds and make your mouth water. Treat yourself today!
- Preheat your grill, to 450°F, set up for direct and indirect grilling.
- Season the ground beef with a few tablespoons of the R Butts R Smokin’ R Beef Rub. Mix well. Divide the beef into four equal portions.
- Cut the cheese into four equal sized logs. Flatten the beef in a rectangle, about the length of a hot dog bun. Place the cheese in the center and wrap in beef. Be sure the cheese is fully enclosed.
- Grill the beef until the internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning occasionally to brown all sides.
- Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce on a hot dog bun, topped with Big Rick’s Chipotle Ketchup, diced red onion and pickles, or any of your favorite cheeseburger toppings/condiments.
- Serving Size
- 8.03 oz
- per serving
- 46 grams
- 46 grams
- 33 grams
- 1055 milligrams