Chef Eric Gephart fires up the Kamado Joe Kettle Joe to make one of his favorite pasta dishes-- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. This dish is sure to impress!
This delicious Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe by Chef Eric Gephart is a quick cook in a Kamado Joe for maximum flavor.
- 1 Pound Fettuccini Noodles, cooked
- 6-8 oz. Chicken Breast, seasoned, pounded & sliced into ¼” strips
1 TBSP Cattleman’s Grill Cajun Fusion
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic, minced fresh
- ¼ Cup Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 ¼ Cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Chunk Pecan Wood
- 2 TBSP Parsley, Chopped
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Flakes
- Baguette, bias sliced ¼ inch thick and toasted
- Stabilize your grill at 500°F and set up grill for direct cooking. Pound and season the chicken breast and bring a grill safe can to temperature on the grill.
- Slightly oil your pan with Cornhusker Kitchen Duck Fat Spray to create a nonstick surface. Place the pounded and seasoned chicken breast in the pan and cook for 1 minute on each side then transfer to a cutting board, allow to rest for 2 minutes and slice into ¼ inch thick slices and reserve. Be careful not to overcook the chicken as it will be added to the hot sauce in the end to finish.
- Add your chopped garlic to the hot pan. Allow to cook for another minute, stirring as to not allow the garlic to brown. Deglaze with white wine and allow to reduce by half then follow with the heavy cream, mixing all ingredients as you pour it in. Keep stirring to help form the sauce. Let simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the wood chunk and allow the chunk to combust for clean smoke.
- Add ¼ up of parmesan to the sauce and whip it. Then add the boiled pasta, allow to cook and reduce with the lid down for a few minutes. Then add the grilled and sliced chicken. Using your tongs twist the pasta and ensure the noodles and chicken are fully coated. If needed, add a bit more wine and heavy cream.
- Close the dome and allow to smoke and reduce for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid and continue to twist the pasta, reducing the sauce until creamy. Add the rest of the parmesan cheese. Using your tongs, twirl in. Add ½ of the chopped parsley and incorporate. Toast bread.
- Sauce should begin to thicken. Add the fresh squeezed lemon juice and remove the pan from the heat. Twist a few more times and transfer to the presentation plate. Garnish with the rest of the chopped parsley, fresh grated parmesan flakes and garnish with toasted baguette.
- Serving Size
- 14.08 oz
- per serving
- 34 grams
- 39 grams
- 40 grams
- 1173 milligrams