Buffalo Jalapeño Poppers Pie
I’m not sure where I came up with this recipe, but I’m glad I did. Tater tots, our favorite Wing-Time Buffalo Wing Sauce, three kinds of cheese and some jalapeños combine to make an awesome dish that is perfect for dipping a hefty tortilla chip in.
- 4-5 cups frozen tater tots
1/2-3/4 cup Bone Suckin' Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- 3-4 jalapeños, sliced into rounds
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 375°F.
Combine the tater tots and Bone Suckin' Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce in a bowl and toss to coat the tots. Transfer the tots to a Lodge Logic 10” Cast Iron Skillet and spread them evenly across the surface of the pan.
- Combine the cream cheese and blue cheese in a zip top bag. Massage to mix ingredients. Cut a corner off of the bag and pipe the mixture over the top of the tater tots. Use a spatula to evenly distribute the cheese mixture, covering the majority of the tots.
- Place the jalapeño rounds on top of the cream cheese mixture, distributing evenly across the surface. Top the entire thing with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the second shelf of the cooker (indirect heat zone). Cook for about 45-60 minutes. It’s done when all cheeses are melted. Serve alone as a snack, or with chips.
- Serving Size
- 10.09 oz
- per serving
- 20 grams
- 15 grams
- 43 grams
- 896 milligrams