Bacon Cheeseburger Crunchwrap Supreme
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for the Bacon Cheeseburger Crunchwrap Supreme!
- 2 large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- Green Chile Crema (recipe below)
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 lb Creekstone Farms Brisket Blend Ground Beef
- Hardcore Carnivore MeatChelada Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Queso Chihuahua (or Oaxaca), grated
- 2 corn tostada shells
- 1 avocado (smashed and seasoned with Hardcore Carnivore MeatChelada Seasoning)
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
2-4 tbsp Holmes Made Marty’s Green Chile Salsa
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp Heat Maverick’s Jalapeño Vice Hot Sauce
Green Chile Crema:
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 425ºF, set up for direct grilling (diffuser door or entire diffuser removed) with GrillGrate grilling panels installed over the fire box.
- Cook the bacon directly on the GrillGrates to desired doneness. Place on paper towels to soak up excess fat. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the Green Chile Crema and transfer to a squeeze bottle. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Divide the Creekstone Farms Brisket Blend Ground Beef into two 1/2 lb balls. Place each ball in between two pieces of wax/parchment paper, and press flat into a large patty about 1/2” thick and roughly the diameter of your tostada shell. Season the top side with Hardcore Carnivore MeatChelada Seasoning.
- Transfer the burger patties to the GrillGrates, seasoned side down. Peel off the wax paper. Season the exposed beef with Hardcore Carnivore MeatChelada Seasoning. When the burger releases from the grate and you have nice, dark grill marks, flip the patty. Top each patty with the grated Queso Chihuahua. Place a dome or pan over the patties and squeeze a little water onto the GrillGrates to create steam to melt the cheese.
- When the cheese is melted and the internal temperature of the beef reaches 155ºF in the center, remove the patties from the grill.
- Place a Lodge 8” Steel Skillet inside the grill to preheat.
To assemble the Bacon Cheeseburger Crunchwrap Supreme, start by laying out the large flour tortilla on your work surface. Squeeze some of the Green Chile Crema in the center of the tortilla. Lay out three slices of bacon in a star or asterisk formation. Place the burger patty on top of the bacon. Place the crispy tostada shell on the burger patty to separate the hot ingredients from the cold. Spread the smashed avocado on the top of the tostada shell. Top with a slice of tomato, then shredded lettuce, grated sharp cheddar and salsa. Drizzle the top with more Green Chile Crema. Place a small flour tortilla on top and press down gently. Wrap the edges of the large tortilla around the top, folding as you rotate to form the 6-7 sided Crunchwrap.
- Toast the Crunchwrap on both sides in the dry hot skillet, just until golden brown. Remove from the grill. Slice in half and serve.
You might also enjoy: Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
- Serving Size
- 11.82 oz
- per serving
- 44.5 grams
- 52.1 grams
- 53.8 grams
- 1627 milligrams