It's heating up out there. Cool off with this refreshing recipe for Asian inspired grilled pork loin, pineapple and onion skewers on a bed of cool crisp cucumber noodles, smothered in a sweet, salty and spicy peanut sauce!
Asian Pork Skewers
Delight your senses with a unique and flavorful dish! This recipe for asian-inspired pork loin skewers, served with cucumber noodles and topped with a sweet, salty and spicy peanut sauce are sure to please any palate. Enjoy a full feast of flavors in each bite.
- Soak the pork submerged in Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection in a brining container or zip top bag for 60-90 minutes. Remove from the marinade and pat mostly dry with paper towels.
- Preheat your grill (we're cooking on a Napoleon Grills Prestige Pro 665) to medium high (400°F-450°F), set up for direct grilling.
- Thread the pork onto skewers, leaving some room in between the pieces. Do the same with the pineapple and onion. Do not mix these items on a single skewer, as they will take different amounts of time to cook. Season all skewers with Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Rub.
- Grill the skewers on all sides. The pork is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 140°F. The onions are done when they are slightly charred and softened. The pineapple is done when it has nice grill marks.
- Using a vegetable spiralizer, make noodles out of the cucumber. Place the skewered foods on a bed of cucumber noodles and smother with Kim’s Gourmet Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- Serving Size
- 17.73 oz
- per serving
- 35 grams
- 49 grams
- 25 grams
- 1930 milligrams