Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife
About The Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife
The Shun Classic 8-inch Chef's Knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The eight-inch length is perfect for preparing fruits, vegetables, proteins, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan.
The curve of this Chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Shun Classic's thinner blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife Features
- The true does-it-all kitchen knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan