Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge
Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel. The thinner blade, with a 10 degree cutting edge, is perfect for prepping produce, starchy vegetables, and proteins. The gradual curve to the tip of the edge gives you a straight edge during nearly the entire length of the knife. Hollow edge indentions along the blade of the knife reduce drag and prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang is triple riveted for added strength and control at the handle
- Precision Edge Technology yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58-degrees rockwell
- Comfortable and highly durable polyoxymethylene handle with a traditional look and feel
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.