Shun Sora 7" Hollow Ground Santoku Knife
Easy to maneuver and surprisingly versatile in the kitchen. Santoku knives are the all-purpose chef's knives in Japanese kitchens. They're perfect for slicing vegetables, herbs, and smaller proteins. There is just enough curve to allow for rocking cuts which adds to its versatility. The hollow ground indentations on the blade create air pockets that reduce friction when cutting which means food is less likely to stick on the blade.
- Sora line focuses on exceptional quality at accessible price point
- Steel: Proprietary Composite Blade Technology; VG10 san mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai cutting edge and provide stain resistance
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Handle: Traditional Japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Model number: VB0718
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.