Shun Sora 6" Chef's Knife
Easy to maneuver and surprisingly versatile in the kitchen. The six-inch length great for small to medium fruits, vegetables, and smaller proteins. This particular chef's knife design is more Asian in style. The gentle roll of the tip means the Sora 6" chef's knife needs to be lifted off the board less which results in more efficiency. Comfortable and natural to wield.
- Sora line focuses on exceptional quality at accessible price point
- Steel: Proprietary Composite Blade Technology; VG10 san mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai cutting edge and provide stain resistance
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Handle: Traditional Japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.