Shun Premier 6" Chef's Knife
Lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. The thinner blades makes this chef's knife lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style chef's knives. The 6-in. length and razor-sharp edge make it nimble and well-suited for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and comes in extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- Beautiful and versatile, this is the one you'll reach for every day
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.