Shun Kanso 5" Asian Multi-Prep Knife
A Japanese style boning knife. The triangular blade makes maneuvering around bones and in between joints a breeze. Easily remove breasts from bone, trim fat, and break down poultry. The Kanso line's heritage finish hides scratches and gives the knife a rustic look that improves with use. The handle is made of a wood called tagayasan or wenge, which is sometimes known in Japan as iron sword wood. The handle contouring enables an easy chef's grip.
- Japanese style boning knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Heritage finish hides scratches, gives Kanso a rustic look that just improves with age
- Steel: AUS10 high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel
- Contoured tagayasan or wenge wood
- Blade length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.