Shun Classic 7" Asian Cook's Knife
The Japanese equivalent of an all-purpose chef's knife. The blade profile is narrower than a standard chef's knife, but it still offers plenty of clearance when cutting on a board. In other words, it's lighter and more nimble but still tackles all the same tasks. Dice veggies, slice proteins, and handle detail work as well! The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles.
- Light, all-purpose Asian-style kitchen knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.