Shun Classic 6" Boning/Fillet Knife
Will amaze you with its precision for these two cutting techniques. The narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to harvest the meat. Fibrous tissue is no match for Shun's extremely sharp edge. Trim silver skin from a tenderloin or roast, or make your own cutlets with ease. The narrow blade reduces the drag as you cut against the meat, so cutting is quick and simple. When it comes to filleting fish, the blade's six-inch length is ideal to glide through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin. The D-shaped handle provides a secure grip for excellent control.
- Curved, rigid blade gets in close and offers controlled cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.