POLYWOOD Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Ottoman
Have head-to-toe comfort by adding the Polywood Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Ottoman to your outdoor seating area. This ottoman is esthetically pleasing with its sloping front and gently curved waterfall back. It pairs with multiple Adirondack chairs and would easily elevate your outdoor lounging experience.
Reference "Features" below for the Adirondack styles that are ideally compatible with this Ottoman.
Overall Dimensions: 22" x 15.63" x 21.25" (WxHxD)
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Pairs with the Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Chair, the Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chair, and the Modern Curveback Adirondack Chair
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.