POLYWOOD 600 Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table
Create a convenient resting place for your drinks as you and a friend lounge by the pool with the 600 Series Angled Adirondack Connecting Table. This all-weather table easily attaches to the arms of two POLYWOOD Adirondack chairs and it's outfitted with a 1.625" center hole so you can set up an umbrella and relax in the shade. Constructed from genuine POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of fade-resistant colors, you can expect to get many years of use out of this handy, space-saving table.
- Effortlessly connects to the arms of (2) Vineyard Curveback Adirondack Chairs, (2) Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chairs, (2) Modern Curveback Adirondack Chairs, or (2) Portside Shellback Adirondacks
- Patented locking mechanism allows table to be securely attached or easily removed from arms of Adirondack chairs
- Table outfitted with 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Ships fully assembled
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.