Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer
Never question the temperature of your oven again with Ooni's Digital Infrared Thermometer. This laser-guided, high-precision tool is calibrated to give an accurate reading of the extreme temperatures of your Ooni baking stone. Check temperatures with numerical and color-coded displays and switch between spot and area measurements. Enjoy perfect pizzas every time!
The Ooni Digital Infrared Thermometer offers superior accuracy within 4°F and fast response time. Scan Mode quickly identifies minimum, maximum, and average temperatures of cordierite baking stones, while adjustable emissivity settings let you also read steel and other materials. Duracell® batteries are included, and a convenient hang loop attachment is included for storage.
- Safely measure surface temperatures without contact
- Laser-targeted for accurate readings throughout the cook zone
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read, even in low light or direct sunlight
- Color temperature ring indicates ideal baking temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity; preset for Ooni baking stones
- Scan mode records an area’s min and max temperatures for ultimate accuracy
- Temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Range of -22 °F and 999 °F (-30 °C and 550 °C)
- Accurate to within the larger of 2% or 4 °F
- 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Includes removable aluminum hang loop
- Comes with 2 AAA Duracell® batteries included for five hours of continuous use
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.