Lodge 12" Cast Iron Skillet
A go to for many of the best chefs in the country. Cast iron cookware is naturally non-stick, and unlike other cookware it will get better with age. This 12" skillet has a 2" depth making it perfect for sauteing, searing, frying, baking and stir frying.
The Lodge 12" skillet can be used anywhere; in the oven, on the grill, over a campfire, and on gas, electric, and even induction stove tops. The versatility of this skillet is one of it's best features.
- 12" diameter
- 2" deep
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook
- Useable on all cooking surfaces
- Oven safe
- Made in the USA
Use & Care
- Hand wash, dry immediately
- Rub with a light coat of cooking oil after each use
- Some sticking may happen with new cookware, use a little oil when cooking
- Mild soapy water is okay for cleaning as long as the skillet is rinsed, dried, and oiled directly after
- Do not use in microwave
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.