Take meals out of the kitchen and out of the ordinary by serving them up with style at the Topaz 48" Round Dining Table. Gather four around the table when accompanied by your choice of Ipe dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor. Perfect for everyday meals and dinner parties alike, its European-inspired design is on display in the geometric tabletop pattern and architecturally-angled legs crafted from linear slats of glass-smooth Ipe timber. Alfresco dining becomes a breeze with a precision-cut opening in the center of the tabletop that allows for the passthrough of a tabletop umbrella for all-weather entertaining.
As part of the Topaz Collection, this dining table features contemporary style with Continental flair signature and sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber from the dry, tropical forests of Bolivia. This durability and weather resistance of this sought-after hardwood make it a welcome addition to outdoor settings. Ipe timber arrives with a dark, chocolate brown color that can be maintained with ease, yet offers the versatility of aging into a stunning silver patina that satisfies classic tastes,
- Frame is masterfully-crafted from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from Bolivia's dry-tropical forests.
- Ipe timber is natural strong, durable and able to withstand weather, sun, moisture and wind.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be easily preserved over time yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina that enhances its allure.
- Metal joinery on multiple parts of the table provides strength, stability and balance.
- Designed with the placement of individual slats of Ipe timber forming its the geometric details of the tabletop and angular shape of the legs.
- A central, precision-cut opening in the tabletop permits the easy passthrough of a table umbrella for protection from the natural elements.
- Comfortably seats four when paired with any Ipe dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor.
- Some assembly required.
- Height: 29"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 48"
- Weight: 66 lbs
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn't been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.