Jensen Outdoor Opal 84" x 41" Dining Table
There's no longer a limit to your guest list or enjoyment with the Opal 84" x 41" Rectangular Dining Table. A longtime favorite with entertaining connoisseurs, meals become celebrations at this expansive dining table for eight when matched with your choice of Opal arm chairs and side chairs from Jensen Outdoor. A long list of details awaits, from the linear tabletop pattern crafted from individual slats of Ipe timber, to the subtly tapered table legs and the central tabletop opening for placing a table umbrella to ward off sun and showers.
This handsome dining table displays the master craftsmanship and transitional styling of the Opal Collection, which is expressed in 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from Bolivian forests. This durable, tropical hardwood is ideal for alfresco settings as it can withstand weather, moisture, sun and wear. When new, Ipe timber flaunts a chocolate brown color that can be preserved with ease or allowed to mature into a subtle silver patina that is truly a feast for the eyes.
- Generously-sized table frame is constructed from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wind.
- The smooth-as-glass hand finish and deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a sleek, contemporary appearance.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber are configured for linear tabletop details.
- Features a central, precision-cut tabletop opening that permits the easy passthrough of a table umbrella to guard from the natural elements.
- Host eight people effortlessly when completed with any Opal arm chairs and side chairs from Jensen Outdoor.
- Some assembly required
- Height: 29"
- Width: 41"
- Length: 84"
- Weight: 115 lbs
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn't been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.