Jensen Outdoor Lincoln Glider
The Classic Ipe Lincoln Glider combines old-fashioned charm and modern comfort to elevate your outdoor space. The traditional design makes this the perfect accent piece for any patio or porch.
The Classic Ipe Lincoln Glider embodies what Jensen Outdoor is all about, timeless beauty and graceful craftsmanship. This classic glider with seating for two lets you enjoy a cold drink and a good book or warm evenings spent watching a sunset. The generous frame is crafted from slats of sustainably sourced, 100% FSC certified, solid Ipe timber from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia. Naturally durable, Ipe timber withstands weather, rain, sun, and wind. Ipe timber furniture arrives with a rich, chocolate brown color that can be preserved with basic care, or allowed to slowly develop a subtle silver patina for a sentimental charm.
- Generous glider frame is crafted from sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC certified, solid Ipe timber from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is a naturally durable and desirable hardwood that withstands weather, rain, sun and wind.
- A smooth-as-glass hand finish on the Ipe timber is the result of a special fine-grain sanding technique.
- When new, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown color that can easily be maintained, yet can also be allowed to develop a subtle silver patina.
- Constructed with metal joinery for greater seating strength and a traditional cottage appearance.
- Spacious proportions, a contoured backrest and the strength of individual slats of Ipe timber provide comfortable seating for two.
- Some assembly required
- Length: 26"
- Width: 59"
- Height: 40"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 26"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn't been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.