Jensen Outdoor Laguna Side Table
With effortless grace, the Laguna Square Side Table is the perfect piece to take your outdoor space to the next level. The contemporary lines and modern aesthetic of this table make it a flawless complement to any Ipe set. The perfect place for resting trays of canapés or displaying decorative accents, the Laguna table features a midcentury modern frame, sculpturesque legs, and a geometric tabletop.
The Laguna Collection features a midcentury modern aesthetic. Masterfully crafted from 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from Bolivian dry-tropical forests., heirloom-quality Ipe wood stands up to years of weather, moisture, and sun. When new, Ipe timber features a rich, chocolate brown color that can easily be preserved, yet can also be allowed to age into a chic silver patina that enhances its modern allure.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Table legs constructed with mortise and tenon joinery to enhance its sleek, contemporary look.
- Individual slats of durable Ipe timber are thoughtfully arranged to form the square tabletop, square base and sculpturesque legs.
- Provides serving space for hors d'oeuvres and adds a finishing touch to any deep seating ensemble by Jensen Outdoor.
- Height: 18"
- Width: 25"
- Depth: 25"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.