Jensen Outdoor Coral Square Side Table in Natural Weave
Style and functionality are always on your side with the Coral 24" Square Side Table. This woven and wood accent adds a chic and practical touch to any outdoor seating ensemble from Jensen Outdoor. Its twisted basketweave design formed from environmentally-friendly Viro Fiber® material is woven around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame. Tasteful, chocolate brown trimmings of 100% FSC certified Ipe timber finish the tabletop, base and legs with flair.
The Coral Collection complements any outdoor décor with its transitional design elements, master craftsmanship and the responsible use of Ipe timber sustainably sourced from the dry, tropical forests of Bolivia. The astounding weather resistance and durability of Ipe timber is matched by accompanying Viro Fiber® woven material in Natural.
- Table frame is crafted from environmentally-friendly Viro Fiber® material fitted around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with Ipe timber accents on the tabletop, legs and base.
- Viro Fiber® is naturally strong, flexible, environmentally-friendly and weather-resistant.
- Sustainably sourced from Bolivian forests, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber is renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to the natural elements.
- The smooth-as-glass finish on Ipe timber is artistically achieved through a fine-grain sanding technique.
- Upon arrival, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown hue that can be maintained with ease, or may be allowed to develop a silver-gray patina for a variety of aesthetic options.
- Designed with the thoughtful placement of individual slats of Ipe timber forming the perimeter and central details of the table top, along with the table base and legs.
- Height: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.