Jensen Outdoor Beechworth 53" Square Dining Table
Entertaining knows no bounds and comfort knows no limits with the Heritage 53" Beechwood Square Dining Table from Jensen Outdoor. Comfortably gather eight of your nearest and dearest for memorable meals and special moments around this generously-sized table crafted from individual slats of glass-smooth Ipe timber. A precision-cut opening in the center of the tabletop allows for the easy passthrough of a table umbrella for shade from sun and cover from rain. Pairs perfectly with Amber benches or any other Classic Ipe dining chair.
This entertaining masterpiece belongs to the Heritage Collection (formerly Classic Ipe), which is masterfully crafted from 100% FSC certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests. This sought-after hardwood’s durability and resistance to weather, moisture and sun allow it to grace any outdoor landscape with ease. Its deep, chocolate brown color when new can be maintained with simple care, or may be allowed to gracefully age and exhibit a silvery gray patina for endless aesthetic versatility.
- Generously-sized frame crafted from 100% FSC certified Ipe timber that is sustainably sourced from dry, Bolivian forests.
- Ipe timber is renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to the natural elements.
- A smooth-as-glass hand finish on the Ipe timber is the result of a proprietary fine-grain sanding technique.
- Upon welcoming, Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time, if desired, or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina.
- Metal joinery construction on table legs offers maximum table strength.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber are configured for tabletop details, rectangular perimeter and table legs.
- A central, precision-cut opening in the tabletop permits the easy passthrough of a table umbrella for protection from the natural elements.
- Comfortably seats eight for get-togethers that get everyone around the table.
- Pairs perfectly with Amber benches or any other Classic Ipe dining chair.
- Some assembly required.
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn't been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.