Infratech WD-Series 61 1/4" Dual Element Infrared Electric Patio Heater-Stainless-240 Volt
Keep your outdoor space comfortable year round with infrared heat from Infratech. With over 50 years in the business, Infratech manufactures high-quality, efficient outdoor heating solutions. This electric heater utilizes infrared technology to evenly distribute heat to your patio area in an economical manner.
Infratech's WD-Series dual element heaters are versatile in application – you can choose to run only one heating element or run both for more heat. With a variety of installation applications and low profile design, these heaters can easily adapt to the needs of your space. Infratech's WD-series heater is ready to ceiling-mount and use right out of the box – the only additional piece needed is a switch to operate the unit. A variety of switch styles are available for different applications. Refer to the installation guide to insure proper clearance is achieved for your specific installation.
- Eco-friendly – over 90% efficient
- No harmful emissions, odorless heat
- 6000 Watts, 240V
- 61 1/4" length
- 6" stainless steel mounting kit included
- UL listed
- Outdoor or indoor use
- Quartz heating element, approximately 5,000 hours of use
- 10' to 14' mounting height
- 0 to 60-degree mounting angle
- Covers 11' x 11' area
- Minimal maintenance costs
- Item can be custom powder coated in white, beige, almond, bronze, gray, copper, biscuit, or black
- May also be mounted flush with separate flush mounting kit
- Made in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 21-2300
- Infratech W and WD-Series Installation Use & Care Manual
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.